Thursday, January 30, 2014

A Million Ways to Die in the West Trailer

I don't usually do this but I just saw the trailer to A Million Ways to Die in the West


This isn't going to be that long of a review and I'm not quite sure what it means that this is my 100th review. But it seemed more anticlimactic that I had my 100th review be the original Red Dawn.

So A Million Ways to Die in the West is written, directed, and stars Seth MacFarlane.

Yes Seth MacFarlane, the creator of Family Guy.

Now if you watch Family guy or saw Ted, you probably already know if you're going to like this movie or not. I foresee it being nothing more than a Seth MacFarlane raunchy comedy. And that's okay for me. In fact, that's brilliant for me!

I loved Ted to no end and I loved the trailer for A Million Ways to Die in the West. Its set in a Western but everybody seems like they're pulled out of the present day. Now this could go one of two ways. The first being the main characters act as though they're just present day people planted in the old west reacting to silly customs of the Old West. Or everyones like that.

Frankly, it doesn't matter. If the movie makes me crack up the way Ted did, I won't complain.

The story presented by the trailer shows Seth MacFarlane as a citizen of a town in the old west. Everybody is dying from incredibly silly ways, drunk people, rapid dogs, and of course bandits.

He gets involved with Charlize Theron and eventually challenges an outlaw played by freaking Liam Neeson!

And if that wasn't enough, Neil Patrick Harris is in this movie.

I know there are other well known actors in this movie but the minute I saw Liam Neeson and Neil Patrick Harris, I was like "I may as well put aside this $10 here just to make sure I have it for this summer.

I'm not going to go too in depth with this review because its a trailer. But check it out, let me know your thoughts.

Hopefully you're as excited for A Million Ways to Die in the West as I am. And if you're not... frankly I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment